Safety | Security
At Kaleidoscope, we take multiple measures to ensure our students and staff members are and feel safe. School safety plays a significant role in academics and emotional well-being.
Visitors, including parents, are buzzed into the school building once they have identified themselves and their purpose for visiting Kaleidoscope. This process ensures only those with a legitimate purpose are in the school throughout the day.
Many safety enhancements have been completed during the 2022-2023 school year to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Shatter-proof window film has been installed on many of our outside windows.
- Key fobs have been added to all external doors.
- Classroom and office door locks are being replaced.
- Revisions were made to Kaleidoscope’s Emergency Action Plan based on an Emergency Operations Plan Self-Assessment Checklist completed with Wright County Sheriffs.
- Wright County Sheriffs trained all staff on intruder scenarios and response strategies.