Accounting Agency Search
Kaleidoscope Charter School seeks a financial partner to help manage our day-to-day accounting needs and assist in our long-term financial planning.
A contract will be awarded based on the RFP evaluation criteria, including pricing, qualifications, references, and other factors outlined in the RFP.
- Issuance of RFP, 03.06.23
- Question Period, 03.07 to 03.13.23 at 5:00 p.m.
- Answers posted no later than 3.14.23 at 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline for Proposal Submissions, 03.17.23 at 5:00 p.m.
- Proposal Review by KCS, Week of 03.20.23
- Request for Additional Information and Onsite or Virtual Interviews, Week of 03.27.23
- Final Decision (subject to Board Approval) Week of 04.10.2022
Question and Answer:
What is your Student Enrollment for the next 3 years? FY24- 550, FY25-560, FY26-575
Most Recent Free/Reduced percentage- 25%
How many employees (Full-time/Part-time) do you have currently? 79 Full time (30 hours or over) 5 part time (29 hours or less)
Total Budgeted Expenditures for FY2022-23- $7,091,492.68
Average amount of monthly invoices processed (or most recent month if an average cannot be obtained) $70,000-$100,000 total
Average amount of monthly deposits processed (or most recent month if an average cannot be obtained) $5,000-$10,000 total for physical deposits
Do you have a debit and/or credit card? If so, how many accounts are to be reconciled monthly. 2 credit cards that are reconciled monthly
How many bank accounts does the school and building company have open? 5 bank accounts
What grants will you need help with accounting for beyond Title and Federal Special Education? (ESSER is a good example) ESSER, Reap, Title